Minggu, 25 Agustus 2013

Essential items in my bag





 








 My bag like my personality. I feel perfect if I always bring this essential item whenever I go. These are 8 things that recommended in woman bags :

1.Wallet

 Purse is the important things that should I brought to go to some place. In there I put money, debit card, driving license etc. So don’t forget to bring this stuff guys

2. Hand Sanitizer


 You never know when you'll need it, to keep your healthy always bring hand sanitizer on your bag. Keep those germs away!

3. Notebook and pen



I normally like to use the note application in my phone to store information. This doesn't work when an emergency like when my battery dies. A small notebook from a local bookstore and any pen will do!

4. Candy


When I feel bored or doze in someplace, I always eat some candy. Candy made some sweet sensation for our body.

5. Compact powder


After 3 hours, always use compact powder to check your face. Automatically, if your face bright and clean, the man will be interest to know you

6. Lipsticks or lip gloss


To keep my lips sexy, I always bring lipsticks or lip gloss in my bag. I use that stuff after eat and drinking some food

7. Comb

Everyone knows that hair is very important, to achieve and maintain healthy hair requires more than just your favorite shampoo or conditioner. Use comb to make you hair shinny and beautiful in every moment.

8. Mobile phone


Mobile phone is important to use in every moment. Without that item I can’t do anything because in there I have some important contact person, application, etc.       

 
Ok..There are all items in my bag right now. Maybe it’s excessive, but I call it good planning. Do you carry other things in your bag? Please let me know what your bag essentials are.
                                                                                                                                    Diah Permata Sari


1 komentar:

  1. Hello, Diah!
    I have same things in my bag too! I also have a folding fan during the summer.

    BalasHapus